NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Pleasantly surprised

Opening this, I was expecting some stupid Legendary Frog collab type shit.

I was, however, pleasantly surprised. For the most part, the animation was excellent and it was pretty funny.

I didn't really find the pikachu getting beat up part that funny, though.

ME: Elevator Ride ME: Elevator Ride

That was pretty funny

The elevators are loading screens, btw.

Mr-No-Name responds:

yeah i know,
pretty shitty loading screens.
they dont even finish loading everything dont they?
i mean you'd think they would with all the time the elevators take.

if cut he'll never paint if cut he'll never paint

Absolutely Flawless Execution

I really enjoyed the part where Bill was held off of the building. My heart was racing.

Coil Coil

Excellent

I haven't finished it yet, because it unfortunately keeps crashing on me. However, what I have played is beautiful so far. The poetry that relates to a bunch of things and once is brilliant, and the art and gameplay are both really smooth.

Thanks for making this game, it's great.

And clearly, the guy who reviewed before me knows nothing about actionscript, because coding a keyboard actionscript game is way easier than coding something as complex as this.

tankman 1/2 dress up doll tankman 1/2 dress up doll

Not that great at all

You didn't make the music, which was just about the only original thing in the flash.

The game does not have much content, and the content that it has doesn't look very original, ie: it looks like you ripped the graphics directly from Tankmen.

Dress up games aren't really that interesting, and don't take much to make.

I did like the little inverty circle things in the preloader, though. I think you could probably make a cool game out of something like that.

Stop the Hentai Stop the Hentai

Not that good, sorry

I appreceate the idea behind this. I really do.

However, the game itself is too hard. There is barely any distinction between the good flashes and the hentai flashes, and they move by at the speed of light.

When you do manage to click on a bad flash, the effect is nonexistant. It would be better if there was some sort of eye candy.

The fact that you have no lives is stupid and makes the game boring.

The graphics are also horrible simple brush drawings that probably took you 5 minutes. I don't know about any other level than the abyss because I couldn't see the difference between good flashes and bad flashes and the game was too boring to keep trying.

You don't want to make the game better because you are not good enough, not because you want people to try harder. Sorry, but this isn't good at all. If you worked on it, it would be better.

One thing I did like, however was the sound effects and music, they were pretty cool.

Frozenverdugo responds:

I really just made this quickly as a gag. I don't want to work on it simply because I don't wanna. there's no lives because I can't figure out how to use them in flash 4

Peggey Song Remix Peggey Song Remix