Coil Coil

Excellent

I haven't finished it yet, because it unfortunately keeps crashing on me. However, what I have played is beautiful so far. The poetry that relates to a bunch of things and once is brilliant, and the art and gameplay are both really smooth.

Thanks for making this game, it's great.

And clearly, the guy who reviewed before me knows nothing about actionscript, because coding a keyboard actionscript game is way easier than coding something as complex as this.

tankman 1/2 dress up doll tankman 1/2 dress up doll

Not that great at all

You didn't make the music, which was just about the only original thing in the flash.

The game does not have much content, and the content that it has doesn't look very original, ie: it looks like you ripped the graphics directly from Tankmen.

Dress up games aren't really that interesting, and don't take much to make.

I did like the little inverty circle things in the preloader, though. I think you could probably make a cool game out of something like that.

Stop the Hentai Stop the Hentai

Not that good, sorry

I appreceate the idea behind this. I really do.

However, the game itself is too hard. There is barely any distinction between the good flashes and the hentai flashes, and they move by at the speed of light.

When you do manage to click on a bad flash, the effect is nonexistant. It would be better if there was some sort of eye candy.

The fact that you have no lives is stupid and makes the game boring.

The graphics are also horrible simple brush drawings that probably took you 5 minutes. I don't know about any other level than the abyss because I couldn't see the difference between good flashes and bad flashes and the game was too boring to keep trying.

You don't want to make the game better because you are not good enough, not because you want people to try harder. Sorry, but this isn't good at all. If you worked on it, it would be better.

One thing I did like, however was the sound effects and music, they were pretty cool.

Frozenverdugo responds:

I really just made this quickly as a gag. I don't want to work on it simply because I don't wanna. there's no lives because I can't figure out how to use them in flash 4

Ruleta Rusa - Clock Edn. Ruleta Rusa - Clock Edn.

Love this game

I loved it when it first came out, and I love it now. Good concept, and fun to play when you're bored.

Kainex22p3492394 or whatever is an idiot, and doesn't even have any flash, so I don't see why he is bashing this.

strawberry clock da DEMO strawberry clock da DEMO

Amazing

Make another one except make it orange clock da game

seel responds:

K i'm already improving it. With some extra stuff n more levels. SRSLY DIZ HAS TO AKE FRONTPAGE!!

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

Fived

I'm at a loss of words. I-- I don't know what to say, it was amazing.

Five in One Tutorial!! Five in One Tutorial!!

Good try

This tutorial has some potential, but it needs to be worked on. You need to organize your content better and make it easier to follow. You also need to add larger and more detailed explanations. Diagrams of better quality would be helpful as well.

Don't use age as an excuse for moving your tutorials forwards inside of the portal.

sk8erjames responds:

DOWN WITH CLOCKS!!! I HATE THEM!!!

ClockSmash v0.8 ClockSmash v0.8

Surprisingly fun

The graphics could use a little work though. Suggestions would be to make the clocks dissapeer instead if piling up on the screen, and to make the counter count backwords.

This would be a good game for the arcade once it gets back up.

Foreverkul responds:

Its only version .8
Hopefully It will have everyone-highscores and more clocks.

Tutorial: 2D to 3D Guns Tutorial: 2D to 3D Guns

Excellent job.

I knew how to trace guns before, but I had never thought of importing them into Swift 3D. The tutorial itself was excellent, and the end result was amazing.

Congratulations on a job well done.

SuperMazer+ SuperMazer+